About awaW3DTrans Xtra
Shockwave3D Converter that supports major 3D formats.
3D Import Formats
- FBX, 3DS, OBJ, DXF and DAE with Autodesk FBX SDK 2006.11
- Google Earth 4 format (KML, KMZ)
- SLW (SOLA World Format is our Original format)
- WRL (VRML2.0, VRML97)
3D Export Formats
- Shockwave 3D format (W3D)
- Google Earth 4 format (KMZ)
- KMZ to FBX SDK (FBX, 3DS, OBJ, DXF)
- BMP, JPG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, TGA, PSD formats
- MUI Xtra
- Director 11 (Windows Xtra will works also under 10.)
License and Pricing
There are 2 types of licenses: Author and Projector.
|awaW3DTrans Xtra - Author license
Entitles an organization to receive one copy of the licensed Xtra which can only be used by a single developer. A copy of the licensed Xtra includes the only Authoring version.
|awaW3DTrans Xtra - Projector license
Entitles an organization to receive one copy of the licensed Xtra which can only be used by a single developer. A copy of the licensed Xtra includes the Authoring and freely distributable Runtime versions.
Before purchase it, you should test it enough in your project.
You can review, demonstrate and evaluate the Xtras with a Trial version. The Trial Version has full features, no limited. You shall not use the Trial Version for a purpose other than the sole purpose of determining whether to purchase a license.
Order and Delivery
All Xtras are available electronically and are being delivered via e-mail. If you pay by PayPal, we send you your registration code in 1-3 business day. If you have questions before or after placing an order, please contact us at E-Mail Form .
version081204 - 10.9 MB (11,508,188 byte)
This download contains the Universal Binary for Intel Mac and the Windows Xtra.
- set_fbxFlip, get_fbxFlip
- set_fbxFps, get_fbxFps
- set_fbxSmoothAngle, get_fbxSmoothAngle
- set_w3dJpgQuality, get_w3dJpgQuality
- set_w3dDebugFile, get_w3dDebugFile
- set_kmzLatitude, get_kmzLatitude
- set_kmzLongitude, get_kmzLatitude
- set_kmzUnit, get_kmzUnit
- set_kmzYUP, get_kmzYUP
- set_dllPath, get_dllPath
- convert to FBX from KMZ
- VRML2.0 support
- fixed memory leak when texture loaded
- FBX Material Shininess update
- W3D DefaultView update
- FBX error checked
- fixed error caused by a model that have 0 materials.
- fixed error caused by a model that have 0 meshes.
- FBX Material Transparent update
- FBX Smooth Angle update
- KML Model update
- repackaging mac Xtra
- repackaging *.cpio